Member Made posting: stuck

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
When I open the section for this I see a note that I don't have the rights to post. What do I need to do?

dan

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not sure what the resolution is, but I am curious to see what you are going to put in the marketplace - quite sure it will be great

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
That forum requires Corporate member.
I checked your profile, maybe you should check?

Not a corporate member because:
not opted in

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
Phil I don't know up from down here so I'm here only cause my messages to check responses here at the site are going to my Spam folder.

While I have you on line, could you check and see if you have a book on the Adirondack Guideboat building by Dr Gordon Fisher? As soon as I finish with the last kitchen details I am going to get involved with the Small boat Builders site and give this site a rest for a while. Let me know if you happen to find it in your pile of books.

till then

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member

not opted in

Is this a right of passage from the old forum to the new forum Mike? I'm not sure about this. How does one opt in?

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Your member id says you are a Corporate Member.

You must have opted in sometime recently so you should be able to post your items for sale.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil I don't know up from down here so I'm here only cause my messages to check responses here at the site are going to my Spam folder.

While I have you on line, could you check and see if you have a book on the Adirondack Guideboat building by Dr Gordon Fisher? As soon as I finish with the last kitchen details I am going to get involved with the Small boat Builders site and give this site a rest for a while. Let me know if you happen to find it in your pile of books.

till then
You loaned me several, I still have your copy of Building an Adirondack Guidebook by Michael J. Olivette and John Michne
The others I gave back to you during the last workshop
I own The Adirondack Guide-boat by Kenneth and Helen Durant if that would help you
Sorry to hear you are taking a break from NCWW - we will miss you so come back soon

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I had that happen to me, and then realized that the site hadn't logged me in as it usually does with the "remember me" checked, so it was viewing me as a guest. I think it was a site update and haven't had the problem since. Also, if you clear out your cookies, you will have to log back in again.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member

not opted in

Is this a right of passage from the old forum to the new forum Mike? I'm not sure about this. How does one opt in?

You have met all of the requirements for a Corporate user and have opted in. There is a notation in the "Next promotion level" that contains "Not a corporate member because: not opted in". i have removed those comments.

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Where is the opted in part of the profile? I just put in all my personal data.
If you click on your name, you can go to Preferences.

From there you click the Opt-In for Corporate membership. You can also select to opt into various vendors that offer discounts when shopping with them.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
When I go to the section for member works I get this message below.

You have insufficient privileges to post threads here.

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
When I go to the section for member works I get this message below.

Dan, select "logout" when you click on your name. (Refer to the picture in message #13 above.) Then log back in. Let us know if that fixes it for you.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
Dan, select "logout" when you click on your name. (Refer to the picture in message #13 above.) Then log back in. Let us know if that fixes it for you.

Tried the logout and login a couple times and the same results. Insufficient.....

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I'm also listed as a "Corporate Member" and get the same message as Dan. The only listing is by Phil Soper and he's also a "corporate member". What should I see in a box if I can get into that link? Post new thread? ?????

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Apparently the form is not updating the database.

Jeff
Next Promotion Info
no full name
no telephone number
no mailing address
not opted in

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors