Meeting with Klingspor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have a meeting with Paul and the TWA brain trust (no comments) on Tues the 15th at 5:00 PM to plan the Raleigh Klingspor show and exhibit. Any of the current or incoming BoD members are welcome to attend with me. The Raleigh event will be Saturday September 11th.

I will also be working with Coleman on the Hickory show to be held the last weekend in October.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I would love to go, but Tuesday is Christy's birthday. Don't want her to:kamahlitu :argue: :realmad: :qleft7::qright5: :saw:

If there is anything I can do on any day other than that one, please let me know. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I would love to go, but Tuesday is Christy's birthday. Don't want her to:kamahlitu :argue: :realmad: :qleft7::qright5: :saw:

If there is anything I can do on any day other than that one, please let me know. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Bring her along. Nothing like the smell of new tools for one's birthday. Of course after the meeting we (like how I invited myself) can go to Out Back for dinner. Your treat.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Bring her along. Nothing like the smell of new tools for one's birthday. Of course after the meeting we (like how I invited myself) can go to Out Back for dinner. Your treat.

I'll run it by her and see what she says. If you never hear from me again, you'll know she didn't like the idea. :gar-La;

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I am a 50-50 possibility of making it. If I don't make it, can you bring up with Coleman the possiblity of having our site listed in the NC clubs section of Klingspor?

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Glad I did not commit earlier, I just found out my wife's new tennis team plays on Tuesday nights. Sorry. Good luck and keep us informed.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors