McFeely's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
First: I LOVE McFeely's!!! Placed an order online yesterday at 3:15 PM and surprise, surprise, it's here today! I just took their default shipping option.... What a company!!!

Second: The reason this is in the 'hot deals' forum. McFeely's has $1 Shipping through 12/17! Someone may have already posted this so sorry if it's a repeat but I didn't find out until I made my order yesterday (very nice surprise I must say). In any case now is a great time to stock up!!

Travis

mike_wood

Update your profile with your name
User
I have purchased my screws from McFeelys for a long time. They get your order out the door faster than anyone I have every dealt with and the quality of their product is great. I highly recommend them to anyone.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Have been stocking up. Got $1.00 shipping on one order and free shipping on another. Great company to work with.

Didn't someone mention that McFeely's recently got bought out by Grainger? Also that Grainger has a warehouse in Tennessee?

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
According to a press release I read, Graingers' Lab Safety Supply (LSS), a direct marketing subsidiary, bought out McFeeleys, but will market them as an independent brand name. Since LSS is a direct marketer probably means their fasteners will not be available at local Graingers outlets, but it would be nice.

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
Wow nice, when did shipping get dropped to $1 and is it a holiday promotion or something they are going to stick with.

I scratched them off my list of suppliers because of shipping the last time I looked into them.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Their main office used to be in Lynchburg before they were bought. I wonder if they ship to Raleigh from there?

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Because Grainger has a distribution center in the Anderson / Spartenburg / Greenville area, I'm willing to bet that McFeely's items ship from there also. I know I get overnight service from there on my Grainger orders.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Wow nice, when did shipping get dropped to $1 and is it a holiday promotion or something they are going to stick with.

I scratched them off my list of suppliers because of shipping the last time I looked into them.

Steve,

It's a holiday special good thought 12/17/10 so don't put off your order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors