Mark from Winston Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassndboat

New User
Mark
I just wanted to say hello. I have lived in Winston for about 3 years now and since then I have really gotten serious about woodworking. I am originally from Macon, Ga. Right now I work out of a very small shop and my garage, but some day I hope to build a larger shop. I guess we can never have a shop large enough. I have a machinist background. I just transfered my skills from metal over to wood. I build all kinds of projects, mostly out of red cedar. I just love the way cedar looks. I will try to post some pictures later of some of my projects. ( swings, gliders, bird houses, baskets, benches, etc). I have actually met a few of you at the Hickory wood show, but I didn't reallize who you were until I got home and saw your pictures here. Seems to be some very nice and helpful people on this website. I met Heath Hendrick today when I bought some dust collection equipment from him. Thanks again Heath! I'm looking forward to talking with all of you.

Thanks, Mark

M

McRabbet

Glad you found us, Mark. We'll look forward to hearing from you in the forums and seeing more of your work as well.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Mark. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap You've found a wonderful group of folks here. Feel free to jump right in and be sure to post some pictures. :icon_thum

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Greetings, Mark!!!

Glad to see that you joined us.

Red cedar is a fun wood to work with, providing you are free from allergy's.

Hope that you will hang up ur hat at sit a spell and enjoy all of this woodworking frolic going on around here.

Stay safe, post often and can't wait to see some of your project pics.:wsmile:

Wayne

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Welcome!

Better watch that Heath guy...he's nothing but trouble :)

Enjoy the site, it's great!

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Glad you found us. there are a great group of folks here and remember we like pics so post away.

Mark Gottesman

New User
Mark
Welcome Mark. You find this group a wonderful addition to your shop.

---------------------------------------------

Another Mark in Winston-Salem:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS