March 12 Sharpening Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Re: March Sharpening Workshop

We have a couple openings due to some changes.

Who else wants in for March?

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member

Mike, Please add my name to the waiting list Thanks

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis

Mike,

I'm not sure if you saw my post in the other thread yet or not (I haven't gone back to check yet as I read this one first). I, unfortunately, can't make the Feb one and would like to attend the March one depending on the Saturday.... Do you have a date?

Thanks!

Travis

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

It's March 12th Travis.

I need to go through and edit both threads to show current enrollment.

Would anyone listed above like to move to February 19th?

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Thanks, Mike. Unfortunately I can't do the 12th. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers that there's more to come. In any case, thanks so much for doing this. It's a wonderful service to NCWW!!!

Travis

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Less than two weeks to go!

Hope everybody is excited about this. May be some surprises in store.

I think this will be the last big workshop for me. It is just too much to pay attention to everyone the whole time. I think groups of 4 - 6 are better, at least for me.

We'll see how it goes.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Mike,
I am looking forward to the workshop and I am very appreciative of your willingness to share both your time and your talent. What specifically do the participants need to bring?

Thanks!
Donn

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Bring the things you want to sharpen. Planes, chisels, knives, axes, scissors, pruners, a shovel, I don't care. Also bring any sharpening tools that you want to learn to use better.

Steve W

New User
Steve
Mike, you'll be sending the location before the event - right?:gar-La;

Might have to bring a bigger car than the Miata :elvis:

Thanks again for doing this - I certainly need help getting these things under control!

nelsone

New User
Ed
Enjoy guys! We had a lot of fun a couple weeks ago. I'm still green with envy over Bill's shop!:mrgreen:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Yep, the shop is clean (again) and ready. I haven't cleaned it this often in the past six years. :gar-La; Looks like we've got a beautiful day for it; Sunny, high of 68. We may even open the doors. :eusa_danc

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors