Maple for a woodworker- from large tree

Woodlover

New User
Jill
This maple wood is available for a woodworker for boards, bowls, cabinetry, tables, and other furniture or projects.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Are you giving it away? A better title would be "Free Firewood". That wood is old, dried out, and has stuff growing on the bark. Do you have a fireplace or wood stove to use this winter?

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Aside from the clear age of the wood since being cut, there MAY be some wonderful wood-turning stock there, the crotches especially. But I am not up to the challenge.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I'm sure I could mill some nice, and very usable lumber from those pieces. What some may consider firewood or trash, may be someone else's jewel. Please don't let the perceivably negative comments of one or two discourage your act of generosity Jill, you've done quite right posted it here. It's a shame I'm so far west from you to consider making the trip.

robliles

Rob
Corporate Member
Always glad to help. Being a member of the GrammAr police is an honor. I applied for a position with the Spelling Police but was laughed out of the testing facility and banned from even going in that area of the department. However, our motto remains the same; "To Serve And Annoy"

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Always glad to help. Being a member of the GrammAr police is an honor. I applied for a position with the Spelling Police but was laughed out of the testing facility and banned from even going in that area of the department. However, our motto remains the same; "To Serve And Annoy"

Grammer police are helpful to those of us that can't spell very well either.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors