Making saw dust again - KINDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well, I am making some saw dust in the new shop. The bulk of my tools are in there. Well somewhere. I have even fired up the TS a few times. I am no where near done. Building wise I need to trim out the windows, doors and seams. Shop wise I have tables, cabinets, and rack for all kinds to make. Of course I still have to hang my dust collection and a few work station lights. But finally I have what I can call I work shop.

Visitors are welcome to see for your self.

now_working_1.jpg

now_working_2.jpg

now_working_3.jpg

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Looking great Scott....... GREAT SCOTTT!!!
Get your skills all honed and I'll let you come show me what you've learned...:icon_thum
Maybe demonstrate your skills???

T

toolferone

Awesome Scott! I know it feels good to be in. I think you hold the record for the fastest build though.

Glennbear

Glenn
Congratulations on getting your uber fast erected shop to the point of usability. :icon_thum I do hope the rest of your progress goes quickly, my building was erected many months ago and the shop interior STILL resembles your pictures. :embaresse

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Lookin' SUPER Scott!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Its got that cozy look to it and just begging for more sawdust on the floor. :wsmile:

Wayne

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Scott, the shop looks great.:eusa_danc

I'm sure you are glad to be using your tools again.

The shop has really come a long way. I can't wait to see it in person.:icon_thum

I have a miter saw if you need help with the trim.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Looking good Scott. :eusa_danc A little progress every day and you'll be done before you know it. Well, as close to done as any of us ever get. :rotflm:

Bill

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Congrats Scott. So how many times have you said to yourself: "If only I had all this stuff unpacked and organized I could actually FIND something!"? It'll get better....

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Congrats Scott. So how many times have you said to yourself: "If only I had all this stuff unpacked and organized I could actually FIND something!"? It'll get better....

It'll get better? WHEN DOES THAT HAPPEN! :wsmile:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

100 times a day...:rotflm:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Now that's a nice shop!:icon_thum The longer I'm in my shop, the harder it is to find what-ever-the-heck it was I was looking for. Of course, if I was as financially well off as most of you, I'd just run to town and buy a new one when I need it!:gar-La;:saw:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Congratulations on getting your uber fast erected shop to the point of usability. :icon_thum I do hope the rest of your progress goes quickly, my building was erected many months ago and the shop interior STILL resembles your pictures. :embaresse

Now hold on! What's wrong with his interior pics? I resemble that remark!! :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS