Magazines and some other stuff (gone)

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have two cardboard holders full of various WW magazines. (Fine Woodworking, WW Journal, Wood etc.)
I can bring them to the picnic, I only ask that you purchase one (1) raffle ticket
(I someone wants them, but will not be at the picnic, since I live so far away from the "center of NCWW-land" can you work with someone to take them from me on Saturday?)

Also, I will have a number of other things at the swap table - Knew concepts coping saw, Stanley #62 spoke shave, I.D. O.D. calipers, a few eggbeater drills

I also have a 1 1/2 HP DC motor (I think it is a marathon) and drive - it runs on 220V -please PM me if you are interested, I don't want to drag it along if there is no interest.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
I have two cardboard holders full of various WW magazines. (Fine Woodworking, WW Journal, Wood etc.)
I can bring them to the picnic, I only ask that you purchase one (1) raffle ticket
(I someone wants them, but will not be at the picnic, since I live so far away from the "center of NCWW-land" can you work with someone to take them from me on Saturday?)

Also, I will have a number of other things at the swap table - Knew concepts coping saw, Stanley #62 spoke shave, I.D. O.D. calipers, a few eggbeater drills

I also have a 1 1/2 HP DC motor (I think it is a marathon) and drive - it runs on 220V -please PM me if you are interested, I don't want to drag it along if there is no interest.
Hank - it might seem obvious... but remind me 'how' the swap table functions. I too likely have some items to bring...

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
In the past people have brought things for sale, for free or price for sale - set it out on the grass or a table for people to peruse!

Trey1984

Trey
User

I take the magazine's. I'll be at picnic tomorrow.

Trey1984

Trey
User
I've done started looking at them. I've done seen quite few that have articles on things I'm interested in doing right now. Really appreciate it and it was nice meeting you.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS