Made a Humidor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubicdissection

New User
Eric
Hey folks, long time no see...been busy farting around on other forums lately. Made a humidor recently and I thought I'd share some pics. First humidor I've ever made, fairly happy with how it turned out. I actually took pics and did a write up while I made it, which I posted on the cigar forum I frequent. Was gonna cut and paste it over here, but the edit feature over there is bonked and the thought of redoing all the links.....ew.

Anyway, here she is, my first humidor!

47.JPG

48.JPG

49.JPG

50.JPG

51.JPG

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Man you do quick work Bro. That was just being cut when I was at your shop. It looks awesome! I really like the bevels you added between the lid and base really makes the lid pop. The tiles look much better on the box than they did on the bench. :thumbs_up

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
The humidor looks great Eric, but honestly what are you gonna fill it up with and what are you gonna use for humidification .:icon_thum

SGalley

New User
Scott W. Galley
Makes me want to make one and buy cigars....nice piece:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

sapwood

New User
Roger
Well done, Eric!
Your experience in precision and small pieces served you well on this project :icon_thum

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS