Machine Tune-Up/Maint. Workshop this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
The Machine Tune-Up / Maintenance Workshop is scheduled for this coming Saturday (17th). Below is a list of those who have indicated an interest in attending. Please let me know if your name is on this list and you do not plan on attending. Also, if you would like to attend, please let me know.

I will send a PM later in the week to participants w/ directions and any last minute instructions.

User Name
Nickname
Scott MScott
redknifeChris
KenOfCaryKen
Barry WBarry
jfynysonjfynyson
golfdadDirk
W BurtonBill
MarkDarbyMark
fulldecDon
WoodKidTim
wooduserLecil

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Much as I'd like to attend, I should probably bow out of this one. Too much to do up here getting the shop ready. Maybe next workshop will be better for me.

Danagawa

New User
D
I would very much like to attend and Bring along Jesse, who is also a member here. Please let me know if there is room for the 2 of us.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I would very much like to attend and Bring along Jesse, who is also a member here. Please let me know if there is room for the 2 of us.

I've added you and Jesse to the list. When I send out the PM later this week, will you make sure Jesse gets the details, or do you want to give me Jesse's username?

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Thanks to Bill Clemmons for hosting and to Mik Davis for leading Saturday's workshop.

And thanks to all attendees for their input and camaraderie!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Thanks Barry. And just to prove it happened, here are the pics. If you want to see a few more, follow this link.

IMG_18121.JPG

IMG_18251.JPG

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
So busy here I flat out forgot about it. Looks like it was a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors