Lumber addiction

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
Willem, don’t we all!

Not to worry, WGD is manageable. .. just take 500 bf of curly maple and call me in the morning.

Curly Maple is the woodworking equivalent of “Meth” around our house.

...so you know a guy who knows a guy who can hook me up with 500bf?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
You could always heat your shop, or have a really big weaner roast...…...…………..

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
Willem, I think your statement should be "I don't have a need for it, right now." I'm sure something will turn up, if nothing happens soon, ask your wife and I'm sure she'll have a few suggestions.

Roy G

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
I got 54 ft in an auction and paid like .80 cents per bd ft. ... I feel your pain have 5 pallets of wood I probably shouldn't have bought......... but it does make me feel cozy and secure............:oops::rolleyes: ......... I can stop any time ......... as soon as I just get some colobolo, cherry, walnut, ash, beech, and more maple ........ then I'll be ok.............:p:cool: ...............jeez o_0

Reactions: Bas

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
You know, AA has a 12 step program for recovering addicts. You could build a staircase with that wood. Just a thought.

Roy G

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
I'm sure in your new shop needs a fine tool chest or at the very least a wood storage cart for your next auction winnings!

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
The only thing that keeps me from buying lumber like that is the fact I have no place to put it, and it would break my heart to see good lumber rot outside. My fear of asking someone else to store it is they'd be tempted to use it, (I would). I've already bought enough wood to take up all the space there is in my shop, no place to walk...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS