Lowes- Spend fifty, get ten through Dec.31

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Lowes is doing it again. Spend $50 in a single purchase, and get a gift card of $10 for your next purchase. Good through 12/31. Now let's see- Delta 7657@ $33.97, and Hitachi SCM blade @ $32.97 for a total of $66.94.Then apply Home Depot 10% off card. That brings total down to $60.25, plus tax. Then subtract the $10 free gift card. $64.31- $10.00 = $54.31 net costs for two blades. Not bad.

garymuto

New User
Gary
That is a good deal. I just put that blade on my saw a few weeks ago and was really pleaseed with rip and cross cut surface finish. I don't remember what I paid, but that sounds like a good price.

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Lowes is doing it again. Spend $50 in a single purchase, and get a gift card of $10 for your next purchase. Good through 12/31.

Do they automatically give it to you or do you have to ask? Is this deal happening at all Lowes stores? It would be good to have my facts straight before I wade into the .................... at our local Slowes here...... :roll::roll: $10 is not worth the hassle, but Santa gave me a couple of Slowes gift cards and a new Delta variable speed grinder would be useful.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
The register prints it out as the bottom of your receipt. Just look, and if it isn't there, ASK! Bad thing is earlier this week, I spent $49.42 on a purchase, but I didn't know about gift card deal. If I had, I would have bought a $0.58 plumbing fitting. Live and learn, die and forget it all!

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Thanks, sometimes a few tidbits of info are invaluable, especially when it avoids a hassle. :icon_thum:icon_thum Late Chritmas gloat to follow......

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Used it twice today. I had to buy (wife mandated) a new light fixture for the kitchen, around $50.00, and then the fancy glass globes that go with it, again around $50.00. Had the check out girl ring up the fixture. Then got in the short line again and bought the globes. Spent the free $20 on the rest of the stuff I needed to compete the project, and a WW'ing mag to bring the total up to specs.
Wife ended up not liking the globes she picked out (how often does that happen :roll:) and I returned them, and got her some that would work for half the money.

So if I did my math right, I spent ~$100, got $20, and returned items for $25 less. My project cost ~$55, which I used a gift card for...I'm out $5 and my wife is really happy :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors