Lowes- Spend $50, get $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Lowes is doing it again, spend $50 and get a coupon for $10 off your next order of $50 or more. Today in Lowes in west Cary, the guy in front of me said for cashier to give me his coupon as he didn't want it. That's like leaving a ten dollar bill on the counter, and walking off. Yes I took it! I also split my order so as to get two coupons. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night!:gar-Bi

J

jeff...

Lowes is doing it again, spend $50 and get a coupon for $10 off your next order of $50 or more. Today in Lowes in west Cary, the guy in front of me said for cashier to give me his coupon as he didn't want it. That's like leaving a ten dollar bill on the counter, and walking off. Yes I took it! I also split my order so as to get two coupons. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night!:gar-Bi

OH BOY - I'll be sure and run right down there and spend 50 bucks - NOT

I would rather get a tooth pulled, least they give you something for the pain :new_all_c

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member

Do you know when it expires? I tried that last time and wound up a day late and $10 short.

I still need to go to Lowes for the 15% off power tools!!!!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Got mine today after buying sheathing and hinges for the kiln.
Still have to buy that polycarbonate for the roof :confused_:confused_ OUCH!
So--- methinks I'll get the opportunity to use that coupon!

:wwink:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
They've upped the ante around here with the 15% off all power tools offer. I was in tonight drooling over the 3HP Hitachi TS @ $400 reg. price. The Delta beside it with the [STRIKE]Beis[/STRIKE] upgraded fence was $600 but didn't rip left of the blade like the Hitachi. Anybody got opinions on the Hitachi? I think they also do a $100 certificate on >$500.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
OH BOY - I'll be sure and run right down there and spend 50 bucks - NOT

I would rather get a tooth pulled, least they give you something for the pain :new_all_c
In my line of business, I'm in one of the borgs at least three times a week. It's them, or drive a forty mile round trip to a supply house.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Lowes in my town opens at 7:00 Am. Seems that the haircut will have to be later in the day for me. OH! since I am mostly without hair it does not matter. 12.00 saved on haircut is 12.00 more for tools.

M

McRabbet

If you want a 10% off coupon on a single purchase up to $5,000 from Lowe's go to this Lowe's website and apply. I received an email in a few days after submitting it that allowed me to print it out and it is good until May 8th. It does have a few restrictions, but is valid for up to $500 off a single purchase. It is not transferrable.

I'm in the process of buying upgrades for renovating a condominium that was my Mother's in Florida so we'll have a better chance of selling it -- I actually got 10% of my entire purchase of just over $5,000 just by negotiating (and using my commercial account).

So now I can go out and spend some more and still get the 10% off -- cool! Not....

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Do you know when it expires? I tried that last time and wound up a day late and $10 short.

I still need to go to Lowes for the 15% off power tools!!!!

Travis,
I got mine today and it says from 3/28/08 - 4/15/08. It also cannot be used in conjuction with any other coupon Event or Discount. Terry:5duh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS