lowes project starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Just a shot in the dark . Anyone have one of those Lowes $250 project starter coupons laying around ?
TIA

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
no but i got a couple 10 dollar off 50 dollar purchase coupons if you need em.

sawduster

New User
Robert
that's what i am afraid of. i have decided that a new tiller will satisfy this years mid-life crisis so I am looking for every advantage I can find :gar-Bi

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Robert,

You might try going to the USPS and get a Change of Address Kit. I think there is a 10% off your entire purchase in this kit.

Steve H.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Robert,

You might try going to the USPS and get a Change of Address Kit. I think there is a 10% off your entire purchase in this kit.

Steve H.

This may depend heavily upon your Post Office... I know our local Post Offices (Anderson, SC) no longer carry Change of Address/Moving kits as they now require you to file the Change of Address online via their website. Our Post Office made this change several years ago.

You will sometimes receive some printable coupons upon completing your Change of Address online, but the last time I had to file one there were no substantial Lowes coupons such as those of the past (I believe there was the common $10 off $50, but this was several years ago). This, of course, only helps if you actually have a Change of Address to file since the coupons are only available after completing your Change of Address.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Lowes has discontinued the 10% off coupons at USPS. The few remaining ones out there went out Nov 15,2012 (last year.)

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
I've paid a few bucks online to a dude for scanable 10% off coupon and I occasionally get emails from him indicating that he's still selling them. I can look up his web site if you're interested bro. Seems I recall that you don't like online cc purchases and if that's the case I'd be willing to pick up one and forward it to you or meet up to get it to you.

Let me know if you're interested

Brian

Acelectric

Wayne
Corporate Member
It's been a month or so ago but the guy at Lowe's told me you can go to the Lowe's website and click on a link about moving at you can print out a 10% off coupon. I haven't tried it myself but it might be worth looking into.

sawduster

New User
Robert
I truly appreciate the gesture bro :icon_thum turns out that by signing up saying I am moving, I can get a 10% one-time use coupon. Takes a couple days. There is also a code in the change-of-address pack for the same deal that I used to hopefully speed it up. Coupon comes to e-mail :thumbs_up

thanx averyone for the input. I really wanted to pull the trigger this weekend but i guess i'm gonna have to wait :(

I've paid a few bucks online to a dude for scanable 10% off coupon and I occasionally get emails from him indicating that he's still selling them. I can look up his web site if you're interested bro. Seems I recall that you don't like online cc purchases and if that's the case I'd be willing to pick up one and forward it to you or meet up to get it to you.

Let me know if you're interested

Brian

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I've never seen one of those thingy jiggies afore....... are you gonna bring it over and show me how it woiks? I'll provide the dirt!:rotflm: I've been told there's gold under that section of the property. you can keep all the gold you dig up.......:wwink:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Of course if you get the Lowes Credit card you can add another 5% off - even after other discounts. Just need to be sure and pay that sucker off each month or the interest rate will kill you.

If you just need to till an acre or two, I have a 4' wide tiller that attaches to the PTO of the Kubota Tractor.

Cheers - Ken.

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
Drat. Just checked a coupon I have for 10% any purchase up to $5000. Expired March 14, 2013. :(

sawduster

New User
Robert
Thanx again everyone for the suggestions. I actually signed up for one of those e-mail moving coupons and it came yesterday ( Sat ) . Armed with that I took off to Lowes . They had 2 in the store for $699 but they had different model numbers. Turns out one was last years model and the manager offered me the machine for $590 and told me to use the coupon for something else :icon_cheers I saved more than 10% and have until the end of April on my coupon if something else major comes up

.....needless to say I busted up some dirt this weekend :gar-Bi

thanx again everyone:icon_thum

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Nice score bro, glad it worked out well for you and in the time frame you were looking for. :icon_thum

Now we'll be looking for pics of big veggies from the garden!!! :gar-Bi

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors