Lowes discounts on Bandsaw and DP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
Talked to my cuz in Wilmington(OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER) and He said He saw a Delta 28-276 Bandsaw marked down to $258.00 at Lowes, anyone seen that yet? He also said a 16 1/2 inch Drillpress was marked at the same price. Any verification would be helpful, Thanks, Tommyt654

KC7CN

New User
Don
I've seen reference to the band saw and drill press on other forums. I wouldn't be surprised to see the price drop even further, like the 6" jointer that I got for $92. Our local store has not dropped prices as of Monday, but I'm on the lookout :)

-Don

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
I'm also watching that band saw price. I called one of my local stores tonight and it was still 368. The tool guy told me it was not discontinued there. Who knows. I got jointer for 98 and would be VERY happy to get the band saw for 189.
Steve

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
That is an incredible deal. I would love to get the drill press for $258. I called 15 Lowes around the triangle, and none of them are on sale. I called the two Wilmington stores and they also quoted me $399. I did see a review on Amazon where someone mentioned on January 25th in Ohio he got a drill press at Lowes for $258. I am so so so confused. :BangHead: If anyone can offer any suggestions or sees the drill press somewhere for $258, please let me know. Another tip I ran across was that in the new coupons mailer with moving information at the post office, they have 10% off Lowes coupons. I have not checked it out yet.

Amy

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
I spoke with the manager at the Pittsboro Lowes this afternoon. He made it sound like Lowes clearances their merchandise by region. He said that they may start it in the Northwest, but he seemed confident it would be heading toward the Southeast eventually. I also picked up the moving info at the post office and it did Not have a Lowes 10% off coupon. You have to fill out and mail something.

Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors