Lowes and HD coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Enabler!

Thanks for the links Travis. I used to get gift cards via a club, you paid an annual membership fee but it allowed you to buy gift cards for HD, Lowe's, Sears, BedBathAndBeyond etc. at 20% off. The limit was $500 per store, but those were still good savings.

Sadly, they stopped having gift cards for the home improvement stores..... :BangHead::BangHead: 10% is not quite as good, but still better than no discount. Not that I can't afford it, I just bargains :)

sapwood

New User
Roger
:BangHead: Drat, I just visited the links and the coupons have VOID splashed across them.

Oh well,
Roger

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
When I moved here I bought (10) HD 10& off coupons from some guy on ebay. The first one that I used was in Fuquay, when my wife and I were buying painting supplies and a Maytag Neptune washing machine( which wasn't supposed to be discounted). The girl rang the purchase up and it wouldn't go through:eusa_whis, and I asked her if there was a problem with the coupon she politely told me that it wouldn't accept the discount for the washing machine so she had to override it. To my surprise, I got $150 of the purchase :eusa_danc, the override covered the washing machine. Those coupons had no expiration date and I used the last one two months ago, which was 2 1/2 years after I got them.

One caveat, with the new ones being offered, there are expiration dates, so don't order too many at one time.

Jimmy:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thanks for the links, have a slow weekend coming up, may have to post a new gloat next week. ssssshhhhhhhhh don't tell LOML. She may find something for me to do to keep me out of the Borgs.

Tracy

titan04

New User
Josh
If you didn't know guys, both Lowe's and HD take each others coupons, so you can just get one that has already been used off the internet for free (a pdf image) and just print it off and take it in.

I have done this many times. Of course you can fill out the moving thing once per email address every 3 months as well.

Another option if you have the credit card is call them and ask for one, works every time assuming your purchase is $250+.

Yet, one more but not as high of a success rate is ask the service desk for one, but if you are already there might as well use the competitor coupon you have.

HTH,
Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors