Lowes 15% got me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

So I totally forgot about the Lowes 15% off tool sale and went up there for a can of spray paint. I crusied by the tool area and saw a Delta 1 x 42 sander I have always wanted but never really needed. Well it was on close out from $129 down to $64.50 and I talked them into the 15% off too :icon_chee.

Sander%20005.jpg

Sander%20003.jpg

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Fantastic snag, Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You definitely ROCK!!!!

Silly me. When I saw the subject in your post, I immediately thought "what in the world would Tom need and possibly find in Lowes ToolWorld"??!!

Congrats for being at the right place at the right time!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Wayne

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Congrats on the new addition Tom! You have to love a deal like that. Enjoy.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Wow, you did better than I did. I thought I got a steal, but you really took 'em to the cleaners. I snagged the Firestorm disc/ belt sander for $25, but the Delta is definitely the better unit. You suck!

Glennbear

Glenn
Yeah, you suck ! :wsmile: especially since the Hitachi belt/disc sander and the slow speed grinder I bought there on closeout recently were BEFORE the 15% sale and Lowes is a 45 mile trek for me:wconfused: Enjoy it Tom ! :tool:

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Tom,
What a great purchase, I was just telling a friend how handy one of those would be.:icon_thum

Jimmy:)

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Tom
I almost went for that one but went for the 12" disk sander. I wnted the larger disk for truing segments for the rings in my segmented turnings.
Nice haul and YOU SUCK:eusa_clap

Nativespec

New User
David
Tom:

I am just curious what there reaction was when you asked for another 15%. I know what it was like at the old Woodcraft:)

David

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Nice score, Tom! Who says you have to "need" something to get it? Especially when it"s such a great deal!

Yep, You Suck!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Very nice score Tom!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap You SUCK because I think I'm going to have to go to Lowes today. You talked me into it. TIA from my wallet. :rotflm:

Trent :icon_bigg

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Nice snag! I went to Lowes today, the one on Lynn Road at 70 and it was still a $129 there so I didn't buy one..... :-(

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Nice snag! I went to Lowes today, the one on Lynn Road at 70 and it was still a $129 there so I didn't buy one..... :-(

I also went to Lowe's (40/42) this morning and not only didn't they have one, but I asked and they said that they hadn't even carried one. My Lowes bites.

Jimmy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS