Lowes $10 off $50 Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
This weekend (thru April 4th) every Lowes receipt has a $10 off $50 coupon. Got one yesterday on a dollar purchase. Used it today on some locks. Bought four additional keys, one at the time. Ten bucks saved and five more coupons. Coupons don't have an expiration date.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
You rock! I was going to Lowes this weekend to get some new posts and rails for my deck. Thanks for the tip. Jim

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Moving kits from the post office now have the 10% off purchase coupons in them. Picked up one of those the other day. My daughter and grandson recently relocated from our house.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
The coupon on the receipt I got today at Lowes says valid 3-31-11 thru 4-4-11. What's up?

bobby g

Bryan S

Bryan
Got one and only spent 6 bucks to get it. Did not pay any attention to an expiration date though.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Got the coupon through email. It expires on 4/4/2011. Better get to lowes this weekend.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Rotating on the lowes homepage is link to a printable coupon to get $10 off the next $50 purchase.

Thanks A Bunch~! And another GREAT THING... Home Depot accept's these COUPONS too~! :eusa_danc

Home Depot has the BEST Blueberry bushes here in Utah at $7 whereas lowes has crappy little sticks in a bag for $5. Home Depot is way better in that area~! :banana:

Thanks again~! :banana:

KC7CN

New User
Don
This weekend (thru April 4th) every Lowes receipt has a $10 off $50 coupon. Got one yesterday on a dollar purchase. Used it today on some locks. Bought four additional keys, one at the time. Ten bucks saved and five more coupons. Coupons don't have an expiration date.

This is a nice coupon! We were looking for a new electric string trimmer and Lowe's only carries one brand - Black & Decker! Decided to checkout Home Depot to see what they had. Found a Roybi that would accept my old Roybi accessories. I showed the clerk the Lowe's coupon and ask if they would accept it. He said yes, most definitely, yada, yada, yada. The gal that checked us out must have stock in the company - "on NO, we don't accept internet coupons"! I told her the clerk said they would accept it, and ask to talk to a manager. She called the manger on the phone - made a nasty comment about it ONLY being 10 dollars, and the manager accepted it! :icon_cheers

BUT THE LADY MADE IT CLEAR - WE DON'T NORMALLY DO THIS! Interesting too that HD also carries the same B&D but priced $6 more than Lowe's.

-Don

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Just got back from Lowes. Didn't spend $50.00. Did get the coupon on my sales receipt. It expires on 4/4/2011 and I won't be back there before them, so I gave the coupon to a young couple that was heading into the store. At least someone will get to use it.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
The coupon on the receipt I got today at Lowes says valid 3-31-11 thru 4-4-11. What's up?

bobby g
According to manager at service desk on Friday, that's the issue date. He said they would take them anytime. Last couple of years, they did "spring back into spring" promo that was similar. Wendy's and Burger king did a similar thing at the Halloween with coupon books. BK honored them through the first of February, and Wendy's still takes theirs. Love those "free" small Frostys, especially after going out for pizza.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User

bobby g
Checked with Cary (Walnut Street) store on Friday, and Apex store today. Both said they will take expired coupons, plus HD will also take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS