Lovingly Remembered

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Last evening, Joan, my wife and soul mate peacefully passed away at home. For all the charitable work and and good will she spread, Joan will be remembered by many. Just wanted to let my woodworking family know

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news. Sandy and I send our deepest condolences to you and your family.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
My condolences, Phil. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family during this period of mourning.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
My heartfelt condolences. May your memories of times together provide solace and comfort. May peace from above shelter you and your family. If I can be of service, please reach out.

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil, my heart goes out to you and your family. I mourn with you. Please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil sorry for your terrible loss. My family will lift your family up in prayers. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Phil, I don’t have any words to express my deepest heartfelt sympathy.

Praying for you and your family in this darkest hour.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
So sorry to hear this bad news. Not the best way to start the new year - so sorry for your loss. You and yours will be in our prayers.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil, we are so sorry to hear about your Joan. She will forever be in our hearts. Peace be with you and your family.
Please reach out if there is anything we can do.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil, so sorry for your loss, praying for you and your family.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I've said it before here and it still holds true. Sorrow shared is sorrow halved and joy shared is joy doubled. Here's hoping we can half your sorrow again and again. It will not be an easy loss for you, I imagine, but know that we do share your sorrow.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS