Loss of a Son

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Truly sorry to hear. My heart goes out to him and his family.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I am so very sorry to hear this Jack, I can't imagine how much anguish you and your family are suffering. I am now lifting prayers for comfort and peace for you. God bless brother. Call when you want to talk, I've always got your 6.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
My everlasting prayers for Skymaster and his family. May God grant you peace and comfort to carry on each day.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
words cannot convey what you are going through Jack. Been there. Hang in there. we are all thinking of you and yours. If you need to talk you have my number. so sorry for your loss.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Jack im sorry to hear things turned for the worse. I know this has troubled you for awhile. Prayers from Clayton to you and your family hoping the Lord will help you get through this sad time.

JimD

Jim
Senior User
Sorry to hear of your loss. I have not lost a child yet but my wife of almost 29 years died in 2008, my father in 2011 and a sister in 2012. Each was a different experience for me. The wife was by far the worst, probably because we were the closest. Prayer and the love of friends and family helped. But there was a lot of just putting one foot in front of the other - just moving forward as best I could.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS