looking for Ryobi BT3100

Status
Not open for further replies.

lymantuttle

New User
Jim
Anyone needing to upgrade soon? Would prefer with Router but not essential. Yes I know there a couple of BT3000 on Craigslist but I am really hoping to find a BT3100. I might break down and buy a used BT3000

Thanks,
Jim
Raleigh, NC

wayne

New User
wayne
Anyone needing to upgrade soon? Would prefer with Router but not essential. Yes I know there a couple of BT3000 on Craigslist but I am really hoping to find a BT3100. I might break down and buy a used BT3000

Thanks,
Jim
Raleigh, NC

I've got a 3000 I'd concider selling if you can't find a 3100.Have wide table kit and other accessories. Been buried in the shop for several years, has been used very few times .PM if interested.

Wasyne

JohnDistai

New User
John
Hi Jim,

I have a BT3100 that I am about to list for sale on Craigslist and a bulletin board at work. The saw is in great condition, and includes all the accessories that came with the saw, plus all the extras. It includes:
- Stand
- Wheels
- Router table
- Router table accessories (still in the box)
- Miter clamp
- Sliding miter table
- Unused throat plates
- Dado throat plate
- Freud finish blade
- Freud stacked dado set
- Wrenches
- Dust bag

I have not determined a price yet, but am open to offers. I'm in North Raleigh. I sent you a PM on the BT3100 Forum. If interested, please send me an email at JohnDistai@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS