looking for hard maple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Jacome

New User
Fred
Hi everyone, I am new in this sight as well as woodworking I been building my shop as well as a collection of tools. I will like to find a good mill that carries hard maple, the reason I am looking is my next project. I think all woodworkers have to walk through the fire of creating there workbench and is time I take that step. Any help in finding 8/4 hard maple from some mill at a reasonable price will be much appreciated.

Thank you for letting me part of this sight

Fred

Fred Jacome

New User
Fred
Thanks D.L.

Can you tell me which one you will recommend, I have been to the "The Hardwood store" and I like Hil a lot, I do not know the others.

Thanks

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Fred, I have shopped at the Hardwood Store of NC and East Wake Hardwood and found both to be pretty good. A lot of folks here speak highly of Steve Wall Lumber but I have not been up there myself yet.

I am going to move your post from this forum into the "Where can I buy and Sell" forum where more of our members might see it and offer their advice.

D L

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Wall lumber up in Mayodan has some of the best selection and lowest prices. I have been very satisfied with thier service and product for the last 8 years. Only negative is they are way up in Mayodan , but it is a scenic drive and worth the miles for the right price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors