Looking for empty Kreg pocket screw containers

bdubya

New User
bduya
I live in the Triangle area and want to continue to establish a hardware storage system using the containers with which Kreg pocket screws are packaged. I have some but need as many as I can get. I am happy to pay postage if someone distant would ship or, if local, I will come pick them up. I can be reached at this forum, or brianwilliamsnc@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance for considering my request. Happy sawdust generation to everyone!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Are you referring to the little plastic trays (100), or cardboard boxes that 500 or 1000 come in? For a source of containers, look up a company called U-Line.

bdubya

New User
bduya
Junquecol, I am looking for the smaller ones that hold @ 100 screws.
Jeff, I will buy some if I am really pressed, but they are pricey for empty plastic boxes.....3 bucks apiece!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Junquecol, I am looking for the smaller ones that hold @ 100 screws.
Jeff, I will buy some if I am really pressed, but they are pricey for empty plastic boxes.....3 bucks apiece!
I have a few (maybe 5) of them that came with Kreg plugs and 50 screws. Are looking for the type that usually on the hangers at the retailers? I am in SE Cary.

Wayne

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Have you called Kreg and asked about buying some empty boxes. They are FIRST CLASS when it comes to customer service. If you haven't, be sure and sign up for their newsletter.

bdubya

New User
bduya
I have a few (maybe 5) of them that came with Kreg plugs and 50 screws. Are looking for the type that usually on the hangers at the retailers? I am in SE Cary.

Wayne
Hey Wayne, I live in Apex around 55 / 64. What is convenient for you so I could grab those boxes?

bdubya

New User
bduya
Email sent Brian.

Wayne
Being new to the forum, I am not quite sure what that means. I do not see any messages on the forum from you and I also do not see any email messages on my gmail account. Where did you send the e-mail?

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
If you want a nice organizer for Kreg screws you can buy the Stanley stackable organizers. They have a number of good sized removable bins large enough to hold 500 of most of the screw sizes and when you are finished you can put the bin back in the carrier and close the lid. They make transporting a large assortment of Kreg bits between locations very simple. Every size, including coarse and fine, up to about 2” fits in a single unit, and I don’t use the over 2” screws all that often.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS