Looking for a new job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toolferone

New User
Tom
Freud and I have parted ways. I going to try very hard to find a job were I don't have to travel at all or very little. Keep your ears open for me.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
I hope it was an amicable parting of ways, but regardless I wish you all the best in your search. I can certainly understand why you'd like to spend some time close to home from hereon though!

I don't have any leads for you, but you might tell us what sort of a job you would like to find and your skills and maybe someone will know where to point you.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Tom, I traveled extensively in my job right up to the week I retired. Haven't missed it one bit in the last 5 1/2 years. Good luck on the job search.

Bill

mark2

Mark
Corporate Member
Good luck in your search - hopefully you don't trade travel for a long distance relocation

jglord

New User
John
Tom,

I'm sorry to hear you're unemployed - hopefully it will be a short one!
I wonder if there might be some networking opportunities at the Lie-Nielsen road-show tomorrow at NC State Arts center. Go to Lie-nielsen sight for times, etc.

Good luck

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
I saw WOOD magazine is looking for a special projects editor. But I think the position is in Iowa or something like that.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors