Looking for a hobbyist CNC operator in Concord area...

LB75

George
I'm looking for someone in the Concord area that can do a small machining project of some solid Phenolic sheet on their CNC. The 2 sheets are only 11" x 15". If you have one and can take on a small project please PM me so we can discuss the project and cost. I'll provide the phenolic sheets. Thanks!

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
While pcooper is not in the Concord area. He might be able to help you, I think he has a small CNC machine.

riggsp

Phil
Corporate Member
I'm looking for someone in the Concord area that can do a small machining project of some solid Phenolic sheet on their CNC. The 2 sheets are only 11" x 15". If you have one and can take on a small project please PM me so we can discuss the project and cost. I'll provide the phenolic sheets. Thanks!

I've got a CNC router in South Charlotte, if I can help let me know. Just need some specifics on design...couldn't figure out PM

Last edited:

kserdar

Ken
Senior User
I am a little farther away in Hillsborough.
But, I have a full array of CNC toys (Router, Mill, Lathe and Laser cutter). Let me know if you still need some help.

Jkeeter725

New User
Jerrad
I am a little farther away in Hillsborough.
But, I have a full array of CNC toys (Router, Mill, Lathe and Laser cutter). Let me know if you still need some help.

Could you PM me? I do not have this ability yet as a newer member. I am interested in speaking with you about some CNC work. Thanks,

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS