Loading Phenolic Tomorrow

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I will be loading phenolic sheet and cut-offs tomorrow, along with saw inserts. I haven't responded to some of you, because when the material was warehoused some pallets are stacked on top of each other, and I think some boxes of inserts are on the bottom. Therefore I don't know what I have, particularly in the DL-1U for Delta and Unisaws. I'm confident I will find them as I had 51 of them to start with. My plans are still to be at the Klingspors store in W/S at 10:00 on Saturday, probably 11:15 or 11:30 at the Moose Café at the Farmers Market in Greensboro, and around 1:00 in Durham at the Home Depot. Someone please give me the address for the correct HD.
I need to know by tomorrow morning, Friday, your wants for the sheet material. Here's what I have at this point, and can't access the old site to recheck.
Woodman2K...……...1/2", 3/4"
PhilS……………………..30 square feet 1/2" $90
farmerbw……………...1/2"
tri4sale...………………. $50
drw 24x36 1/2"
Jeremy...……………………….$50
Michael Church...….24x36x1/2 x2
Bear Republic...……..1/2 $50
RickB…………………………… $50
NCPete…………………………$30
Woodman2K...………1" only have 2 pcs 1'x18"x5'
Golfdad…………………1/2" 2x3'
I'm not listing all the saw inserts, but I should have most of what was ordered, only I didn't receive all that was ordered. I'll try and make better deals on multiple sheets. Pricing is still $5.00 per sq.' on 1/2" and $6.00 per sq.' on the 3/4", and on the 2 pcs. 1" @ only $6.00 per sq' = 7.5'= $45.00 for each of the 1".
Please be ready to pick up your orders or have someone to PE them for you. Cash or check is fine. I can take credit card payments, but I'll then have to charge sales tax because I have to report that as income.
Thank you everybody! Place your last minute orders by tomorrow morning and do my best to oblige everyone.

Last edited:

PhilCK

Phil
Corporate Member
I am in Raleigh but have to be in north Raleigh by 1:45pm so I am not sure if I can make it to the HD in Durham (two different ones) on Saturday. Can a Raleighite(sp?) pickup 3 saw inserts for a Grizzly 1023 (Unisaw copy) that I ordered and I will pick them up from you later (am near NCSU)?

Thanks.

- Phil

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Are you bringing everything you have left or just some of it?

I'm in for 1/2" and 3/4" pieces. What was the size of the 1" cutoffs you had?

Bnance

New User
Bobby
If possible, I would like 1/2 a sheet of both the 1/2 and 3/4. I will pick it up in Winston at the the Klingspor parking lot. Thank you for all your efforts.

photostu

New User
Stuart
I will see you at the Durham HD location around 1pm.
I'm coming from Fuquay, if anyone lives near me and would like me to pick up their order, please don't hesitate to ask.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Are you bringing everything you have left or just some of it?

I'm in for 1/2" and 3/4" pieces. What was the size of the 1" cutoffs you had?

Just what was ordered and cut-offs. The 1' is 18"x5', there are 2 of them, black in color. Cut-offs generally are 12"x12" or smaller. I have some 1/2" sheets that are a little smaller than 5'x5', more like 4x4 or just a tad smaller. I have a lot of 1/2" and 3/4" full size sheets that I need rid of badly as I must clear it all out of the warehouse, and move to my barn, where I'd rather not have it. Buy a 5x5 and we'll cut it down for you in the parking lot.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am guessing my order modification got lost - I would like two full sheets of 1/2, hopefully in Duke blue

I am also picking up Fred's and Dirk's orders

believe that comes to $320

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bruce,
Is your list above the Friday list or the Fri/Sat list?

I will meet you in Durham and pick up my order and Stuart's order.

8 Unisaw inserts
3/4" sheets, qty 2
1/2" sheets, qty 1

Thank you

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I am guessing my order modification got lost - I would like two full sheets of 1/2, hopefully in Duke blue

I am also picking up Fred's and Dirk's orders

believe that comes to $320

I'll try to get blue for you Phil, I'm sure there is some. Thank you!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce,
Is your list above the Friday list or the Fri/Sat list?

I will meet you in Durham and pick up my order and Stuart's order.

8 Unisaw inserts
3/4" sheets, qty 2
1/2" sheets, qty 1

Thank you

Gene, I had to put it all into 1 day, Saturday. I can make it in a one day round trip and cut my expenses, I'm afraid I will still be over. A discount will apply on the 3/4" @ $5.00 per sq.' See you Saturday!

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Bruce, I'm still good for the 1/2" sheet you've got me down for and my 4 Delta inserts. I'm hoping to move a prior commitment and be in Durham for pick up this Saturday.

Thanks again.
B.

DavidK

New User
David
Bruce,
Thanks again for putting this together and delivering it, too.

Looks like my order got lost in the transition. I am pretty flexible on exact sizes, but my budget is ~ $200. If you still have the piece of 1 inch for $45, I will take it. Then about $100 worth of 1/2" (20 sq. ft) and $60 worth of 3/4" (10 sq. ft).

I will pick up at the Durham Home Depot.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am in Raleigh but have to be in north Raleigh by 1:45pm so I am not sure if I can make it to the HD in Durham (two different ones) on Saturday. Can a Raleighite(sp?) pickup 3 saw inserts for a Grizzly 1023 (Unisaw copy) that I ordered and I will pick them up from you later (am near NCSU)?

Thanks.

- Phil
I can get yours.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS