List of Phil Lowe's articles in FWW

Status
Not open for further replies.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
http://furnituremakingclasses.com/published-articles

If you go to the address above you will find a list of Phil's work presented in FWW. I know many here might not have the magazines on a shelf but for those that do, this is a nice list to have.

I think Phil is about the finest all around craftsman and his broad body of work- which continues today, is a sure sign of talent.

If you have FWW 101 /pg 63 Phil lays out how to build a simple cherry clock to hang on the wall. Its nicely done and its something that is easy to build with a little planning. As you can see from a visit to the address above Phil does some very complex carving pieces and the following week he builds a bookcase with plywood for a customer.

take a look

Rwe2156

DrBob
Senior User
Thanks for that link. I have the FWW thumb drive so it will be easy to look up.

I love Phil Lowe & that New England accent, too. I've watched the FWW highboy build 3 times...........

Coincidentally, the other day I found a DVD in my stash on measuring antique furniture he must have been in his 20's.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have built several pieces from his plans and they were good.

I am wondering if there is an easy way to download some of his FWW articles

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
I have built several pieces from his plans and they were good.

I am wondering if there is an easy way to download some of his FWW articles

file:///C:/Users/User/Documents/Wood%20Information/0101%20P%20Lowe%20clock.pdf

Can you go to this pdf ?

Might be able to help not sure?

Jeff

New User
Jeff
file:///C:/Users/User/Documents/Wood%20Information/0101%20P%20Lowe%20clock.pdf

Can you go to this pdf ?

Might be able to help not sure?

That .pdf link doesn't work for me either on my MacBook Pro. Error message when trying to open it "no file exists". However, if you're a FineWoodworking member you can log in and search by the title of the article and Phillip Lowe.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
That is a link to local file on a Windows machine. If it is copyrighted material, it does not need to be uploaded here for public consumption. If the PDF is just a copy of the links, that should be ok, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS