Like New Sawstop 3HP/Grizzly Planer/Joiner Etc.

76woodworks

New User
Johnny
I am looking to sell my barely used woodworking equipment. I work full-time as a police officer and I started doing woodworking on the side a while back with minimal tools. I was really enjoying it and decided to buy all this equipment. Right after I bought the equipment a lot of things changed for me personally and it never really got used.

All of these tools are like-new and barely used besides setting them up and verifying operation. I am looking to move my family to the coast this year so it is time to sell. Everything is located in Reidsville NC at my shop. I will have smaller tools for the sale in the future. If you are interested in coming to the shop and taking a look at anything please send me a PM and I will give you my contact number.

I have all paperwork, boxes, and miscellaneous parts for each machine.

Thanks, Johnny.

I have all paperwork, boxes, and miscellaneous parts for each machine.

Sawstop 36" 3HP PCS with Industrial Mobile Base. Also comes with a brand new Forrest blade- $4000 OBO

Grizzly 15" Extreme Series Planer with Helical cutter heads (G1021X2) and mobile base- $3250 OBO

Grizzly 8"x76" Parallelogram Jointer with Helical cutter heads and mobile base - $2500 OBO

WEN 4225 Variable Speed 15" Drill Press with laser, light, and removable table - $500 OBO

(4) Bessey 50" Clamps New with tags - $200

Dewalt Biscuit Joiner New in case with 2 cans of biscuits (10/20) - $150

Dust Deputy Kit New in box never opened - $85

IMG_4852.JPG
IMG_7170.JPEG
IMG_6125.JPG
IMG_7167.JPEG
71BID44t0WL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

ameloche

New User
ameloche
I am extremely interested. I wasnt able to comment earlier, so Tarhead sent my info to you. Please call or text anytime, I will be up for a while. Thank you

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS