Lie Nielsen Tools for sale/New tools added

SSSmith

New User
Seth
Seth: Absolutely we can ship to Texas. Send me our address and we will get it packed up.
David
David,

Is there a way to PM you?

That way I can coordinate with you and figure out how to get you paid and so on.

I can't seem to figure out how to do the PM thing.

Seth

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
@SSSmith as a "New User" you aren't allowed to PM anyone yet.

After you've been a member for 30 days, and made at least 5 posts/comments, you'll be able to PM other members. We had to institute that rule in order to help deal with spam

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ok,

Thank you Matt for the info.

David: my Number is . Please text or call me. my phone ill send you straight to voicemail if you call (too many spam calls) but just leave your name and number and I will call you back and set up payment and address/shipping. if you text just leave your nave in the text and I will get back with you ASAP.
Seth as soon as David makes contact you should delete your phone number -

Last edited:

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
Ok,

Thank you Matt for the info.

David: my Number is . Please text or call me. my phone ill send you straight to voicemail if you call (too many spam calls) but just leave your name and number and I will call you back and set up payment and address/shipping. if you text just leave your nave in the text and I will get back with you ASAP.
Seth : I got it and will call. David................Maybe you can go back to your original and hit edit and x out the phone number?

Last edited by a moderator:

ShortRound84

New User
ShortRound
David,

I started a “conversation” with you which I think is a PM. Let me know if you get it. Otherwise I’m happy to post my email then delete it so we can coordinate payment and shipping.

SSSmith

New User
Seth
David: Did you need anything from me? I haven’t heard anything from you so just checking if you are waiting on me? I know you need my address so you can figure out the cost of shipping but would prefer to email or text it to you. Let me know
Thank you,
Seth

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
David: Did you need anything from me? I haven’t heard anything from you so just checking if you are waiting on me? I know you need my address so you can figure out the cost of shipping but would prefer to email or text it to you. Let me know
Thank you,
Seth
Seth : Can you private message me? I need your address to figure out shipping cost.
David

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
David, you can send Seth a PM, as a 'new user' he is restricted from doing such

ShortRound84

New User
ShortRound
David,

I'm interest in the 3/16 and 5/8 bevel edge chisels. Would you consider breaking up the set? I'm also curious what skew chisels are in the 6 piece set.

Thanks!

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
David,

I'm interest in the 3/16 and 5/8 bevel edge chisels. Would you consider breaking up the set? I'm also curious what skew chisels are in the 6 piece set.

Thanks!
ShortRound: No not interested in breaking the 10 piece bevel edge chisel set up. It was purchased as a complete set and came in one box.
The skew 6 piece set is 3 pairs of one right and one left of three different widths. Since they are no longer shown in the LN catalog, we will have to measure the width of the chisels and will advise. Son in law is working nights this week and will measure the chisels tomorrow .
David Turner

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS