LED Lamp

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
This little lamp is perfect for spot lighting, such as you would use on a drill press. Here's the best part. Some of the Dollar Tree stores have them (sold out when gone) for $1.00 each. It's not a world-class lamp, but it is an unbelievable bargain for a dollar. I don't know how many stores have them. If you find any, post back here. I hope they're not just in my store.

Sunbeam_Flexible_Desk_Lamp_Energy_Star_LED_Adjustable_Desk_Lamp__34400.1597867912.jpg

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Mike - i have several of these (one on my desk right now), including the previously obtained black ones which have three levels of illumination and a flat base that is easier to clamp onto a tool.
Agree that this is great lighting/dollar.

pop-pop

Man with many vises
Corporate Member
Thanks for the pointer. Bought six and am pleased with both the brightness and ease of positioning. Replaced these:
5F60D9E3-97C7-4DA8-98C3-0105FFD0BDE2.jpeg

Volksdad

New User
Glen
A few months ago I bought these for my shop. They work great. Open (unscrew) the base and remove the weight that holds them upright. Now since they are lighter you can attach them easier.
I used hot glue- and you can pop them off with a mallet if you’d like to reposition them. None have fallen off or gotten loose.
I really like the extra light when cutting, drilling and sanding.
07C1360A-04E6-4520-8EFC-11D4A9DFAB03.jpeg

This little lamp is perfect for spot lighting, such as you would use on a drill press. Here's the best part. Some of the Dollar Tree stores have them (sold out when gone) for $1.00 each. It's not a world-class lamp, but it is an unbelievable bargain for a dollar. I don't know how many stores have them. If you find any, post back here. I hope they're not just in my store.

View attachment 197007
EA3CEA21-3DE6-4A7A-B377-ED8F1FFA32BA.jpeg

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Just converted my fixtures to 8' led tubes yesterday. Also did away with the ballasts. Wow what a difference. Leds are the way to go.

Not sure I need any more light but for the price I am going to see if I can find these lights.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS