Latest Turning

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
I call this a Tangled Mess - 12 1/2" - Sapele, Maple, Cherry, Yellow Heart - 3024 Pcs.

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
How the hell do you sand something like that??? It is unbelievable as always....

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I saw this in process. Absolutely amazing. It is hard to imagine what he will think of next

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Gee Charlie, you could have warned us, I just got up from the dinner table and that's what mu stomach feels likeo_O

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Amazing Charlie! Keep it up and you might get the hang of this thing! (wink:wink)

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Charlie, Charlie, Charlie....you and your work are absolutely amazing! This work should be on display at a Gastroenterologist's office!

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Thanks for all the kind remarks.
I have to give credit to Malcolm Tibbetts for the design.
The 3 ovals are each made from a 7 1/2" diameter donut with a 2 1/2" cross section diameter, turned and sanded on the lathe. Then two 5" straight sections are turned and sanded. The donut is split in two and the straight sections glued in place between the two donut halves.

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
I'm at a loss in trying to find new words of admiration for your work. Maybe Babel would help.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Charlie, your description sounds so easy...... I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the shape.... Great job!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS