Last show for my season ** UPDATED **

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Since I was retired earlier this year I signed up to do more craft shows then I have ever attempted. This Saturday makes my 5th since mid August. Sure keeping me busy and I LOVE IT. Anyway setting up at the Riverside Mill in Weldon. Show open 10:00 to 4:00. Stop in if you are in the area.

http://www.riversidemill.net/Home.html

PS I do give a friends and family discount. :wsmile:

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Re: Last show for my season

The news of your successful season will surely bring a smile to the faces of the I.R.S.:rotflm:
Congratulations, and I hope you did very well!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well the show is in the books. I was disappointed in the customer traffic and sales but I still sold enough to buy more wood and supplies then I used. For me these small fairs are a great outlet. I earn enough to feed my wood and tool habit, I get lots of shop time, and the more I do the better and more variety my wood working. All and all it was a successful season.

Here are required pics to prove it did happen:
riverside_mill_122011_pic_2.jpg

View image in gallery

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Glad your show season was successful Scott. The only things moving out of my booth are the Cross ornaments from Shiela Landry designs. The good part of that is that I can stack cut 4 at a time from 1/8" material, thus they are the more profitable pieces. We displayed them on a small Christmas Tree.:wsmile:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
And the best news is that you're enjoying yourself. That's what retirement is supposed to be about. :eusa_danc

Bill

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
5 ? :notworthy:

Talk bout taking it on the road.....

Congrats. I will be auditing your books this Season.:gar-La;

Do I smell IPO?

see ya round

M

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
As long as you can "feed your habit", all is well, Scott.

Glad you had a successful season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS