laser engraving

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Is there anyone of you who do laser engraving and willing to engrave the top of a presentation for a fee. I plan to give the box as a graduation gift and would like the have the invitation lettering engraved on the top surface. my thoughts are to engrave it deep enough so that I can finish sand and apply the finish after the job is completed. I could easily ship you the top with a return label. Thanks and I can be reached at 843-267-7744 best during the day.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes Sir. We have one of the best right here in Raleigh. His name is Brad and his site name is vetteman9956. You will not be disappointed

wayne

New User
wayne
Is there anyone of you who do laser engraving and willing to engrave the top of a presentation for a fee. I plan to give the box as a graduation gift and would like the have the invitation lettering engraved on the top surface. my thoughts are to engrave it deep enough so that I can finish sand and apply the finish after the job is completed. I could easily ship you the top with a return label. Thanks and I can be reached at 843-267-7744 best during the day.

Dino

The wife doe s laser engraving if Bill's recommendation doesn't pan out, can do as large as 12x18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS