Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Temporary Hours

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Hello all NCWWR.net!

First of all, we pray that all of you are staying safe! Wanted to let you know that we are still OPEN in all 4 cities but have limited hours. We are open M-F - 10am - 4pm and Saturdays - 10am - 3pm. We have closed on Sundays for the time being.

We also want you to know that you can still get your needed woodworking supplies from a local NC company and not let the likes of Amazon and the big box boys be the only companies you can think of that are still open.

You can call one of our stores, settle up by credit card on the phone, and pick up your order by calling when in the parking lot and we will bring it out.
Cary- 919-876-0707
Winston - 336-768-9663
Hickory - 828-326-9663
Ashe/Fletcher - 828-687-3940

You can call our 800-228-0000 and UPS / FedEx will bring goodies to you. Obviously woodworkingshop.com will get your products delivered to your home as well. **Remember to sign in if you are DQ qualified so that you get your discounts.

****Buy $50 or more - Get free shipping**** Coupon: FREEAPRIL - $7.99 value - expires April 30th, 2020******

Finally, please stay safe and take care of yourselves during these very tough times!

Coleman

Dee2

Gene
Corporate Member
Thank you. And, likewise. Want you and the Klingspor stores with us on the other side of this.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Ditto for Gene's comment and . . . . Thanks for the free shipping offer!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I noticed that yesterday at 4:30 when I was standing at the door of the Hickory Store. I'll come back at an earlier hour when I again venture forth from my rock pile.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS