Klingspors knows the meaning of customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
This past Friday I bought some things from Klingspor. In addition to the box of sandpaper I mentioned in a previous post, I bought a 2" foam hook & loop sanding spindle and a couple of boxes of discs. I also mentioned in a previous post that I basically destroyed the foam by getting it too hot causing the H & L pad to separate from the foam. My daughter and her family live in Raleigh and were coming to visit this afternoon. I asked my SIL if he would go by and get me another spindle. Once there, he had the employee call me to be sure he got the right thing. I told the employee (wish I knew his name) what happened. When Jeff (SIL) arrived here he said that there was no charge. I had told the Klingspor guy I was a member of NCWW and, obviously, our business is appreciated. I know who will get as much of my business in the future as I can give them. Big hand for Klingspor. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I just wish I knew the employee's name...if you read this thanks for providing great customer service.

M

McRabbet

Good customer service is one of their hallmarks. I had a defective magnetic base light that I bought and tried to use on my drill press. It would not stay lit and the switch was apparently bad. I returned it three months after I bought it and they exchanged it without question.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Paul runs a great store and the staff is wonderful. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

They are always my first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors