Klingspor Sale Gloatage, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Anyone take advantage of the Klingspor's Sale this Weekend?

If so, what did you all get?

I just need to know! Did not get to go!:gar-Cr

Matt:gar-Bi

Dragon

New User
David
Re: Klingspor Sale Goatage, anyone?

Well, I made the trek to the Hickory store in the snow/sleet/slush Friday morning. After much walking around ohhing and ahhing over all the goodies, I came away with a Freud router bit and a diamond hone. I did however manage to make mental notes for future purchases........:widea::eusa_thin

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt

Well, I made the trek to the Hickory store in the snow/sleet/slush Friday morning. After much walking around ohhing and ahhing over all the goodies, I came away with a Freud router bit and a diamond hone. I did however manage to make mental notes for future purchases........:widea::eusa_thin

Thanks!

Glad to hear you weren't "skunked", Dragon!:gar-Bi

M

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew

The diamond hone you picked up, is it thin enough to get inbetween the tips on saw blades, router bit's?

I need to get one or a set of thin diamond hones.

Thanks~!

kirkpj01

New User
Kip
I picked up 2 of the fancy-dancy Bessey 60" clamps for a project I am working on at the Raleigh Store Friday. I did not have any that long and the case I will have to glue up will be a little shy of that....

Dragon

New User
David

The diamond hone you picked up, is it thin enough to get inbetween the tips on saw blades, router bit's?

I need to get one or a set of thin diamond hones.

Thanks~!
Shore is. It's roughly 1/8" thick and it works great on my bits. Kinda on the little side but it'll do for now until I can find a larger one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS