Klingspor' 5"Disc Sandpaper

Herdfan2005

New User
Jason
Visited Klingspors to pick up my new drum sander and some ROS paper. I bought the PS33 K/O Disc 5" and so far I like it alot. My only problem is the holes are no where close to matching my Bosch Sander for dust collection. Anyone know a different sanding pad I can switch to so things match up?

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Which sander do you have? 5" paper comes with either five or eight holes, my Bosch sander requires eight. Klingspor sells both varieties.
And yes, I've brought the wrong kind once or twice...or the kind with no holes...

Herdfan2005

New User
Jason
Which sander do you have? 5" paper comes with either five or eight holes, my Bosch sander requires eight. Klingspor sells both varieties.
And yes, I've brought the wrong kind once or twice...or the kind with no holes...

I've got the ROS VS20, it does have 8 holes, but then I have another piece in between the ROS and the discs and it is a 5 hole. The Klingspors' disc does not align with either the sander or the aux. pad. The diablo 5 hole discs I have been using DOES align with both ROS and aux pad so I guess I was thinking it would be the same.

Sounds like I should have paid attention and got the 8 hole to start with.

Edit: Just double checked, the aux pad and Diablo discs are 4 hole but line up correctly on the ROS

MikeZ

New User
Mike
Morning @Herdfan2005 Do you happen to have an item number off the package you purchased? I would like to confirm these are the correct discs for your sander. Thanks, MikeZ

Herdfan2005

New User
Jason
Morning @Herdfan2005 Do you happen to have an item number off the package you purchased? I would like to confirm these are the correct discs for your sander. Thanks, MikeZ

Hi Mike,

Without a doubt I'm sure I bought the wrong ones.

PS33 180B K/O Disc 5" X5HL 50 PK
VD60045

Thanks,

--Jason

MikeZ

New User
Mike
Hey Jason, You did get the wrong ones. Only 2-3 of the 5 holes may line up with the 8 you have on the pad.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors