Klingspor’s Winston-Salem Store Celebration December 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
If there is a bench available I can do a few hand cut joints.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Nothing fancy, just some talk, show and tell, talk and fun. I’m sure there will be a bench available. Maybe we can show our new whistle project. Maybe someone could bring a project they are working on, or one you just finished.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
We can set up at 8am. Customers will be allowed at 9am. If you need anything let me know, and I will try to make that happen.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I sent a message to Coleman but I will repeat. All I need is a lathe with a chuck. I will bring wood and other supplies. I plan to make angel ornaments and should be able to make 5 or 6 per hour. They will be give aways if anybody actually wants one

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
First I heard of it, but I will make plans to be there. Hopefully Barry will be better by then and we can go together.

Mike, I'm also hoping to be better by then. I have more surgery on November 29, but that gives me ten days to recover from that one!
:gar-Bi

​Here's info about the Winston-Salem Klingspor Celebration:

Capture.JPG

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
There will be someone there to let us in for setup at 8am. I hope to see you all there!

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Berta, I am traveling to W-Salem with Mike Davis and will probably hang-out at his table. I am still using a walker, may I have a chair?

Mike, I have not been released to drive, would you please drive this trip? Carolyn will bring me to your house. Thanks.

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Thanks to Coleman for inviting us to participate. There was a great turnout and everyone stayed busy.
The food was great.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I think everyone had a great time, I met some new folks and got to see old friends. Learned a few things and hopefully passed on some knowledge.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
[FONT=&amp]And here's the proof, I hope.
[/FONT]
IMG_1877.jpgIMG_1879.jpg
IMG_1880.jpgIMG_1882.jpg
IMG_1876.jpgIMG_1892.jpg
IMG_1886.jpgIMG_1887.jpg
IMG_1890.jpgIMG_1893.jpg
IMG_1895.jpgIMG_1897.jpg
IMG_1899.jpgIMG_1901.jpg
IMG_1906.jpgIMG_1907.jpg
IMG_1909.jpgIMG_1910.jpg
IMG_1914.jpgIMG_1917.jpg
IMG_1919.jpgIMG_1923.jpg
IMG_1925.jpgIMG_1928.jpg

I'm not certain why the images are horizontally challenged. In an effort to have the images actually "appear" I downloaded an app from the Microsoft Store that to resizes images so they have fewer megapixels. Apparently this does not resolve the problem. Sorry for the bad "post" work, I will correct later.​

Attachments

• IMG_1876.jpg
    IMG_1876.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1918.jpg
    IMG_1918.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
My brother, who missed out on the Dewalt cooler, is in the background of img_1897

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
My brother, who missed out on the Dewalt cooler, is in the background of img_1897
It was pleasure to spend time talking with you, I hope you gave your brother some grief for leaving you hanging and for missing the cooler. :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS