Klingspor’s Extravaganza Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
The Klingspor’s Extravaganza is October 26 and 27.

IZZY SWAN and the guys from MAYBE I’VE SAID TOO MUCH will be there!
THE TOOL MASTERS ASSOCIATION will be there!

We will arrive on Thursday the 25 to set up. We will be needing people to help with this.

Here is what is needed:

Set up. The trailer will arrive between 10 and 11 am on Thursday. It needs to be unloaded and the space setup and ready for the weekend. We then go out for dinner. Can you help with this?

Demonstrations. What could you demonstrate or show and talk about?

I usually do an introduction to the Scroll Saw. I will also be demonstrating cutting vinyl records on the scroll Saw.
Scott M. Cut puzzles on the scroll Saw last year and Graywolf spent the weekend building the Dutch Tool chest with hand tools. He answered questions about the process while he worked.

Help with the people learning to turn. This year we will have key fobs and whistles in addition to the light sabers. If you are willing we can teach you the simple projects and you can help.

We also need people to talk about the club and the outreach program.

Klingspor’s does a lot for our club. This is a fun and rewarding way to help them.

THURSDAY setup

Scott M
Kenofcary
Michael Matthews
Barry W
Mike Davis
Bear Repiblic
Greywolf
Raymond
Berta
Chuck

FRIDAY

Graywolf. Bringing Bench and tool chest. Building something
Raymond Outreach help
Steve Honeycutt. Greetings. 9:30 until 2:00
Scott M Scroll Saw
Phil S until noon Flowers?
Kenofcary outreach
Michael Mathews Pyography
Dirk Gale outreach
Barry W outreach
Mike Davis ?
Berta Scroll Saw cutting vinyl
Chuck Outreach

SATURDAY

Kenofcary outreach
Graywolf Bench and tool chest
Michael Mathews Pyography
Dirk Gale Outreach
Barry W Outreach
Mike Davis ?
Chuck Outreach
Berta Scrollsaw cutting vinyl

Last edited:

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Berta, I plan on being there Thursday trough the Saturday. I'll have my bench and tool chest. I'll be building a few things and I'll discuss any topics having to do with NCWW. That will free up the bench that was used last year for other demos and tasks. I'll also bring with me a plane set up for the flowers, and some Cedar turned for the thipples.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will be there for set up on Thursday and all day Friday. Sorry, LOML already had Saturday reserved.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
It has been noted that there was already a thread for this started. I couldn’t get it to open, so I transferred the info here. If something has changed, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS