Kitchen island end panels

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
Spraying in the shop, two fans underneath the door while spraying. Raining outside. This setup actually works pretty good provided one has big windows behind.

These are for a builder, this color seems to be the new thing.
0551C696-7C3E-4CB1-A172-9A23691EE204.jpeg

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I’m doing a lot of blacks, varying shades of gray, and blue is making an appearance these days.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I'm trying to find a color to cover our 1995 red oak cabinets and that looked like it had potential.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I'll use my usual ML Campbell but that was not my question. I'm not looking for white so I'm good on brand just was curious about that particular shade of what looked kind of grey.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
That looks like Hale Naval color or sherwin's dark night. Yupthat was popular on the west coast late 90's-early 2000's, before was this forest green color, before that was southwest colors, ........... remember Architects = Artist with a math degree minor :p

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
Is it a deep blue/gray? Hard to tell from the pictures and what Sherwinn Williams paint is it?
Markraft cabinets, who I do most of these items for have their own colors and someone packs their paint especially for them. They call it Maritime Blue. The Sherwin Williams match was pre-cat T77 F58, with reducer R 7K120. That is blended by the small branches. The primer is a high pigmented CV from their industrial division in Charlotte. Wonderful stuff, can sand 80 grit, one coat and it hides all the scratches, sands in minutes and feels like glass.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS