Kitchen done

FlyingRon

Ron
I like the stainless steel fake drawer in front of the sink. Do you remember where it came from?
Rev-a-Shelf has both stainless and plastic in their catalog (along with the tipout hardware). My wife is the queen of rev-a-shelf stuff. We have it everywhere, kitchen, laundry, ...

Very nice craftsmanship on the cabinets, Willem. Hope you didn't get too much grief from the builder.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
GREAT FOR FIRST TIME ROFLMAO SUPERB FOR WHAT YOU BUILT that 34k quote would never have gotten you what you did yourself. REALL REALLY GREAT CRAFTSMANSHIP

JimD

Jim
Senior User
Ron,

Thanks for the Rev-a-shelf reference. I added one to my wish list at Amazon, need to measure the openings (at sink and cooktop). Their pull outs for base cabinets could be handy too.

Jim

FlyingRon

Ron
Ron,

Thanks for the Rev-a-shelf reference. I added one to my wish list at Amazon, need to measure the openings (at sink and cooktop). Their pull outs for base cabinets could be handy too.

Jim
Just be sure that you account for the width of the hinges. We had a problem with a couple of the pullouts that while they fit in a 24" (or whatver cabinet), they need another half inch to clear the euro-style hinges we have.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS