Not open for further replies.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
attachment.php

October 6, 2018
Central Park, King, NC

[FONT=&amp]KingFest is held annually the first Saturday in October at Central Park in King, North Carolina. The festival includes a variety of activities for all ages. Live music performed at the amphitheatre includes music of varied genres. Also included in the day's events are arts and crafts, children's activities and numerous other displays and plenty of good food.

Hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 am (Volunteers are asked to arrive 1 hour prior to begin time.)

[/FONT]Above is the basic information about this annual festival. Now it's time for you to do your paet and volunteer to assist NCWW with our Outreach project at KingFest. At KingFest we operate three lathes creating light-sabers, a bird house table and other introductory woodworking projects. Your help is needed.

King's Central Park is located off Hwy. 52 North at 302 Kirby Rd. If you live in Kernersville, Winston-Salem, Lewisville or points between, you are a 30 - 45 minute drive from King and KingFest. Sign-up and join us for a fun Outreach project!

NAMEFRIDAYSATURDAY
DirkX
Ken PX
MikeX
BruceX
NealXX
Ken K.X

https://goo.gl/maps/PpMkJaY6eCq

Attachments

• KingFest.jpg
    KingFest.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 414
Last edited by a moderator:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I plan to be there unless my mom and sister are visiting that weekend. I think they're coming the following weekend, but if the timing is wrong I might have to back out. Should know more closer to the event.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
An added incentive, free to new volunteers who work a full day: an official NCWW Cap!

attachment.php

MEMBERCOMMENT
Dirk
BarryFriday Setup Only
BertaFriday Setup
ChuckFriday Setup
Ken Kimbrell
Mike Davis
BruceP.B.W.
Neal

Attachments

• IMG_1472.jpg
    IMG_1472.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Putting it on the calendar, and hoping I can make it over for a little while, anyway!

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
My Face is Red!!

I was so excited about our Outreach participation at KingFest that I failed to check my calendar for Oct.6. We are scheduled for a visit to the N. C. OBX which begins on Oct. 6, and I cannot attend KingFest.
:gar-Cr​ Thanks to all NCWW volunteers who will be at KF. Have a great Outreach!

(I can help with Friday setup.)

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Folks we need some additional people for this event. If you can spare some time and live in the triad please sign up. We always have a great time at this event. Thanks in advance

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Put me down for being there, I should have all on my month-end reports done and be free for the weekend.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
We definitely need more people now. We have a lot of members in the Triad. We need some help folks even if it’s only 1/2 a day

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I am seeing that it will be

1 Raymond*
2 Dirk
3 Ken P
4 Sawman101
5 Neal*
6 Berta
7 Chuck
8 Ken K

We will need to set up the morning of the event

If if any of this is incorrect pleas let me know and I will fix it.

Last edited:

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you, Berta. I will b e leaving Charlotte at 6:00 AM. That will put me in King between 7:30 and 8:00 AM. Hopefully, I will be there to help with set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS