King of Procrastination

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbdoby

New User
Rick
OK, so I've had this hunk of aluminium setting in it's box in my shop for 16 months. I finnally got around to putting it together and using it. Thanks to thunderstorm that took down a old maple in GDoby's pasture. I've owned the Logosol Timmer Jigg until my bother-in-law dropped a log on it. That forced me to buy an M-7 Woodworkers Mill. I really like it. It's simple to use and easy to move. Weighs about 125 lbs. without the saw and fits in the bed of my pickup. This winter I plan of cutting down a few cherry trees in my pasture along with an apple tree and a pear tree. Sorry Kyle, I could not resist the pose.

Attachments

• DSCN0045.JPG
    DSCN0045.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 260
  • DSCN0048.JPG
    DSCN0048.JPG
    219.7 KB · Views: 251
  • DSCN0050.JPG
    DSCN0050.JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 255

Monty

New User
Monty
That looks like a fun tool. It must be great to be able to put that lumber to use.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Neat Rick! I've not seen one of those . . . clearly a big improvement over the "alaskan chainsaw" rigs! :icon_thum

Hmmm, perhaps Kyle will hire you for his promo shots. Sorta like the Tom Smith ads for lumber . . . great pix :eusa_clap

Roger

T

toolferone

It is a cool looking unit. The first thing that comes to mind is how do you lift the logs up to it? Some of them are HEAVY!

rbdoby

New User
Rick
Tom,

Still need to build a ramp to roll the logs up. I had one big log I used my tractor to lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors