Kiln Dried Wood for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

A representative from Mountain Sawyers (Christopher Randall) will be at the picnic on Saturday and will have some samples of wood that Mountain Sawyers has for sale in their new 10,000 SF shop and office space in Fletcher (about 5 miles from the picninc site on US 25). I've seen the wood and there is some good stock available. They have Red and White Oak, Poplar, Spalted and Ambrosia Maple, Alder and Cypress. Boards are 8 - 12 feet, but can be cut to suit your transportation needs.

If anyone is interested in picking up some wood on Friday, please PM me and I'll give you directions and a phone contact to get to their shop site. The prices will be competitive and fair.

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Always interested in a deal, especially it its made of wood.
Can you post the address and phone number here ? Some of will be arriving before cocktail hour on Friday and staying in Fletcher and may want to pay him a visit.
WOW - wood shopping with the LOML - never did that before !!!
Maybe she could convince me to purchase some figured wood . :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

M

McRabbet

Here are directions from the Asheville Airport Exit, which is where several folks are staying. You can also follow these if you are staying farther up toward Asheville.

Return to I-26 East (toward SC) and go to Exit 44 (US 25 Fletcher/Mountain Home/Hendersonville). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left at the traffic light toward Fletcher on US 25. Counting the traffic light at the other side of the bridge, go 1.3 miles through the 4th traffic light at Rockwell Rd. and take the first right 0.3 miles beyond it at a large sign advertising warehouse space. A large factory building is set back from the road as you enter this driveway and cross the RR tracks. Go through the guards gate and turn immediate right. Park at the end of the front side of the building and walk up the ramp and enter the building under the awning. Go straight down the corridor and you are in the shop of Mountain Sawyers. Either Chris Randall or Ryan Morin will be there from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM on Friday to show you the wood that Wes Keull has for sale. They can cut it to shorter lengths if necessary. I will PM their phone numbers to Dick541 and Peteb301. Chris will be coming to the Picnic on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors