Juried Competition - Cash and tool prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubicdissection

New User
Eric
Hey guys,

Well, it's my pleasure to announce the:

contestbanner.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1st prize: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$500 Cash, an Incra LS Positioner System, as well as a possible invitation to become a cubicdissection.com member artist![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2nd Prize: $200 Cash and an Incra Build It System Starter Kit Package[/FONT]

More details are available here:
http://www.cubicdissection.com/contest/contest.html

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Very cool. Now I just have to find some talent and learn how to make puzzles. I look forward to reading up on the information in your forum, there looks like a lot to learn :icon_thum

Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Looks like a cool contest to me and some cool prizes. Just wish I could make puzzles. I look forward to seeing the posts as this contest progresses.

Thanks for posting

cubicdissection

New User
Eric
Thanks Dave! Out of respect for the other forums letting us post links, I'm going to make sure the cubicdissection forum is heavily moderated to contain only precision puzzlemaking content. Not looking to grow at the expense of others :)

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I've worked with some building blueprints before that were like puzzles, but not deliberately.:gar-La; Looking forward to some funky pics from the site!:eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors