Jorgensen EZ hold 12 inch clamps on clearance

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Link comes up as $23.98 for me.
Base store is Walnut St., Cary.
I happen to dislike this style of clamp, so I am not a likely purchasers. I have one 24"(?) one (forget the brand, but it's not a Jorgie) and never use it.

Last edited:

RickR

Rick
Senior User
Price seems to be store dependent. Maybe try different stores in your area. N Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Pittsboro all show $15.99.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
The prices for the same product are all over the place. Strange.

I guess that if a given store has a surplus of an item they'll reduce that inventory by offering it as a "clearance" item.

DaltonEdmonds

New User
Dalton
Most of Lowe’s pricing is set by corporate. The closing managers hand out promotional displace to the closing associate to put up. The actual tags are printed out by employees at the corporate price. I believe that Lowe’s will no longer be carrying the Jorgensen brand clamps. And depending on where the stock is both at store and distribution center corporate will set prices for that particular store.
On those clearance items. If you can get in with the workers/ managers over those departments and stock is limited to just a couple and your buy the last of the stock, sometimes those employees will give you a better deal on those clearance or returned items.

The pricing sysetem is my understanding as a former peon of Lowe’s flooring department. I have seen and received some crazy good deal leave my local store.

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
Most of Lowe’s pricing is set by corporate. The closing managers hand out promotional displace to the closing associate to put up. The actual tags are printed out by employees at the corporate price. I believe that Lowe’s will no longer be carrying the Jorgensen brand clamps. And depending on where the stock is both at store and distribution center corporate will set prices for that particular store.
On those clearance items. If you can get in with the workers/ managers over those departments and stock is limited to just a couple and your buy the last of the stock, sometimes those employees will give you a better deal on those clearance or returned items.

The pricing sysetem is my understanding as a former peon of Lowe’s flooring department. I have seen and received some crazy good deal leave my local store.
I hope they are not going to stop selling the Jorgensen brand. I like them. They just started selling this brand in my store not to terribly long ago. They seem to be better than the Irwin clamps, to me anyways.

DaltonEdmonds

New User
Dalton
If it has a clearance tag it will be no longer available unfortunately. I have seen some really popular items go clearance like white subway tile bullnose. (Availability will vary depend on the store).
The new lower price, yellow tags don’t really mean anything except for the price has dropped.

Last edited:

BWhitney

Bruce
Corporate Member
North Fayetteville Ramsey Street.
clearance_mobile.svg

$16.36 Was $39.98

Save 59% thru 11/27/2019

• Includes a set of 2 12-in bar clamps
  • Can be joined together for greater clamping capacity
  • Can be converted to a spreader clamp

Premier Sponsor