Jointer from Oak Ridge to Mebane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve W

New User
Steve
I can probably take the base off and fit it in LOML's station wagon, but does anyone near/around Mebane/Burlington/Greensboro have a small utility trailer that I could borrow Saturday?

Otherwise, someone with a truck and nothing better to do :laugh:.
If a truck is involved, will pay for gas & lunch (Natty Greene's anyone?) If a trailer is involved, lunch is still offered...

Last edited:

Steve W

New User
Steve
thanks, Mike. I think I'll stay closer in but I do appreciate.

Yep - I reckon this thing probably weighs around 250 if my memory serves.
:elvis:

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
You can rent a trailer from U-Haul for the day. I did it when I got my Unisaw. $25 for the day.

Steve W

New User
Steve
I wasn't expecting it to be that cheap. Hmmm. I will have to look. Seems the prices here may be cheaper than they were in MA.

Thanks for the info!:notworthy:

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Steve,
Are you needing to go to Oak Ridge, TN? If so and if you can wait a few weeks I'll be working 2/12-13 at UT-Knoxville. Happy to haul it back with me to Concord as I'm taking the Tundra w/bedcover. My company has to pay for my gas so you can't beat the cost. We'll need to work out the Concord to Mebane segment of the trip but I'm sure the NCWW Express can be activated. I'll be going back to UT the following week too if that helps.
Let me know.
Mark

Steve W

New User
Steve
Hey, Mark,

I appreciate it, but it's in Oak Ridge, NC -- slightly north of Greensboro.

It appears that U-haul trailers are a lot cheaper than I thought (I think one cost me about $75 the last time I rented one in MA but it was bigger than what I need here).

It looks like I'll stop in Burlington on my way home tomorrow and check it out.

Thanks, all, for the recommendation!

Steve>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS