John Forness

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnforness

New User
John
My father was a shop teacher before moving to being a Superintendent most of his life. As such, he raised my 7 brothers and I on WW. I father was a member of the International Wood Club Society and he published their monthly magazine "World of Wood" for many years. With this he collected hundreds of species and made cribbage boards out of them. We also did furniture, cabinets, and toys. I have been building my shop up for 15 years now and did so by doing construction on the side to pay for the tools w/o the wife being able to complain! I have 2 kids, one of each and I have started my son on little projects in the shop. I don't like to sit and watch TV, so I put one in the shop and that is where I spend most of my time after the kids go to bed. I am working on a huge patio in my backyard right now, and a complete remodel of the kitchen is right behind it. I plan to make the doors and cabinets all myself so wish me luck! I'll post pictures as I progress on that project. I have enjoyed reading posts and seeing pictures of what others have made.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
John,

Welcome to the forum. This is an extremely knowledgeable group. Don't hesitate to ask questions. We really like pictures. Post often.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS