Jewelry Box WIP

redknife

Chris
Corporate Member
Awesome Work. Shellac sounds good for interior for the reasons you stated. Lots of detailed, finicky work in your piece expertly executed. Congrats.

redknife

Chris
Corporate Member
I ordered year subscription for fine woodworking and didn't get unlimited. Need to go ahead and get unlimited. Is there a lot of plans and videos with the unlimited?
I use the online subscription, and yes I would say there a lot of useful plans and videos. I like the ability to search for information on a specific area I’m planning and get hits for articles, video series, and plans. Usually I find details and ideas I didn’t even think to consider. There is a lot of content.

Trey1984

Trey
User
I use the online subscription, and yes I would say there a lot of useful plans and videos. I like the ability to search for information on a specific area I’m planning and get hits for articles, video series, and plans. Usually I find details and ideas I didn’t even think to consider. There is a lot of content.
I know with woodcraft subscription you get access to the online archive to all previous issues also (just have to pay for 1 or 2 year subscription). Thanks... going to have to get the upgrade. I haven't got my first issue fine woodworking yet but been checking the mail everyday like a kid on Christmas morning.

BKHam

Bradley
User
I ordered year subscription for fine woodworking and didn't get unlimited. Need to go ahead and get unlimited. Is there a lot of plans and videos with the unlimited?
[/QUO

the video workshops are cool but i definitely have used it tot he full extent

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
You don't see housed sliding dovetails much anymore. They do require a higher level of precision, but you've done it. All together, very nice!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS