WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Take a chance ... http://www.jettools.com/jet50/Default.aspx

default2.jpg

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I,m willin to take a chance but how much spam do ya get with this? we hardly got any spam untill the misses started applying for scholorships and registering for baby stuff for our grandson.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I,m willin to take a chance but how much spam do ya get with this? we hardly got any spam untill the misses started applying for scholorships and registering for baby stuff for our grandson.

I'm beyond the point of caring about spam ... and gmail does a good job of keeping it out, so no worries here.

If too concerned, get a new email account just for stuff like this. Gmail is free.

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
Done
Now where am I going to put all my new tools, have to talk the wife into building a shop:rotflm:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Last thing I won was an all expense paid trip to Hawaii. All I had to do was give the guy my credit card #. Unfortunately I didn't have my wallet with me so I didn't get to go. :wwink: Maybe I'll get lucky this time.

cskipper

Cathy
I wouldn't swear to it because of spam filters, but I can say that I have noticed additional spam from entering this giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS